What is your minimum order quantity?
At least 1000pcs for each item.
What is the delivery period?
About 20-25days, it is up to your order quantity.
What is your payment term?
T/T(30% before production and 70% before shipment),L/C,D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, OA
Can you send free samples?
We can send free samples.
What is your shipping ways?
For sample we usually send by DHL, FEDEX, UPS, THT, EMS(taking 5-7business days). For mass product we are shipping by sea or by air.
How to choose the right ptc heater element, remember these 5 points
The characteristics and quality of ptc components directly determine the performance of ptc heater products.
At present, the ptc heating elements commonly used in constant temperature heater products such as heaters are high-temperature ptc elements, with Curie temperatures higher than 120 ° C. Compared with low-temperature ptc elements, they have large differences in manufacturing processes and performance parameters. Good ptc characteristics are the basis for good heating performance.
Then we need to consider the parameters when selecting the ptc heater element:
(1) Normal temperature resistance R25: used for 110 ~ 220V voltage, R25 is generally taken from 100Ω ~ 10KΩ, when used for 6 ~ 24V, R25 is taken from 0.5 ~ 5Ω. Generally, R25 is small, the starting current is large, the heat is fast, and the power is also large. But the withstand voltage is poor.
(2) Curie temperature TC should be moderate: Under certain conditions, increasing TC can correspondingly increase the power consumption of the heater, but TC is too high (greater than 260 ° C), which makes the electrode of PTC element easy to age, the life is significantly shortened, and Accompanied by thermal breakdown. So generally choose PTC heating element with Curie temperature below 260 ℃.
(3) The withstand voltage should be high: at least double the operating voltage to prevent electrical breakdown.
(4) The temperature coefficient of resistance should be large: generally greater than 14, to ensure that it is less affected by changes in ambient temperature.
(5) The initial inrush current should be moderate: Generally, the inrush current should be less than twice the stable working current.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist